- 1 lb chicken (tenders or breasts)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 c carrots
- 3/4 c purple cabbage
- 3 green onions chopped
- 2 tbsp. minced ginger
- 1 tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 head of Boston lettuce
- 2 tbsp. juice from lemon
- Wash lettuce and cut off the stem. Remove the leaves of the lettuce. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat add olive oil, onion, ginger, garlic, and lemon juice. Sauté for up to 2 minutes.
- Add chicken, salt and pepper, and soy sauce. Cook until chicken is done (stirring occasionally). Then add carrots, green onion, purple cabbage and lemon juice. Stir to mix well for another 30 seconds.
- Scoop cooked chicken mix onto the prepare lettuce cups. Drizzle with peanut sauce.