- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 1/2 lb asparugus
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut salmon into fillets (skin side down). Place onto sheetpan. Add minced garlic evenly to salmon fillets, then add parsley, salt and pepper.
- Take asparagus and cut (about 1/4) inch from bottom and place around the salmon fillets.
- Cut lemon into slices. Place onto salmon fillets. Reserve 1-2 slices and squeeze onto asparugus.
- Place sheetpan into oven and roast for 15-20 minutes.