- 1 lb linguini
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 c white wine
- 1/4 tsp. Red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- parsley flakes
- parmesan cheese
- Cut the fibrous ends of asparagus off, and then cut asparagus spears into 3 parts. Set aside.
- Cook linguini pasta according to directions on the package. Drain pasta and set aside.
- Add olive oil, place cut asparagus in pan cook for about 5 minutes or until asparagus is done. Remove asparagus from pan and set aside.
- Place pan back over medium heat. Add butter. When melted add minced garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Next add shrimp to hot pan in a single layer. Cook on each side for about 2 minutes or until shrimp starts to pink. Make sure to not overcook shrimp.
- Then add olive oil, lemon juice and white wine. Add red pepper flakes,salt and pepper. Stir and then add the cooked linguini and asparagus. Stir well.
- Cook for another 2 minutes. Once done top with parsley and even parmesan cheese (if using).