Easy Whipped Greek Yogurt
Deliciously fluffy Easy Whipped Greek Yogurt has only 4 ingredients and is ready in less than 10 minutes.
- 1 cup whole milk plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh strawberries or any other fruit
Add whole milk plain Greek yogurt, heavy whipping cream, maple syrup, and vanilla extract to a large mixing bowl.
Mix on highest speed for about 2 minutes Scrape down the sides of the bowl and continue mixing for another 2-3 minutes or until desired peaks form.
Jasmin Foster is a registered dietitian/food photographer focused on feel good balanced living providing recipes and tips to help you live your best life.