This cream flavor-packed Thai Peanut Sauce is a goodie for those taste buds. Take your meal to the next level with this sauce. It also can be made gluten free with gluten free soy sauce.
- Prep Time: 8m
- Cook Time: 2m
- Total Time: 10m
- Category: Blog
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (reduced sodium)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic or 1 garlic clove
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger, sliced
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend for about 1 minute or until well mixed. Add several drops of water to thin sauce to desired consistency.