Simple one pan Spinach and Goat Cheese Frittata. Have this easy one pan meal for breakfast or dinner.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 30m
- Serves: 6
- 10 large eggs
- 5 ounces spinach
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven by turning the broiler on.
- In large bowl combine eggs, milk,salt, pepper, parsley and mix well. Set aside
- On 12 inch non stick pan (cast iron skillet) pour 1 tbsp of olive oil and saute onion, garlic and red bell pepper over medium heat for a about 3 min or until onions become translucent.
- Next, add spinach to the pan. Toss several times. Saute until spinach starts to melt.
- Then, add egg mixture to pan. Pour evenly onto pan. Using utensil (spatula) spread evenly
- Turn heat on stove top to down slightly. Cook for about 3 minutes or until the bottom starts to form
- Sprinkle goat cheese crumbles on top. Place pan in oven and boil for about 5 minutes or until the top of frittata becomes golden brown/done.
- Remove from oven. Allow to cool for several minutes/