- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Total Time: 15m
- 15 ounces chick peas, drained and washed
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 2 scallions, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup greens (like microgreens, spinach, or arugala)
- Cut ripe avocado in half. Remove the seed.
- Scoop avocado out with spoon and place in a large bowl. Add 1/2 of the chick peas, olive oil, salt, pepper, scallions, lemon juice, and chili flakes
- Mash with fork until consistency is smooth. Add the remaining chick peas. Toss mixture just enough to coat chickpeas with avocado mix.
- Spread mix on a slice of bread. Line the chickpea avocado mix with sliced cucumbers and greens. Add another slice of bread to the top to make sandwich.