Easy one pan Shredded Potato Hash with Spinach, Sausage, and Egg
- 2 cups shredded hashbrowns (Simply Potatoes brand used).
- 1 1/2 cups spinach
- 6 ounces turkey sausage links (or any sausage type of choice)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 eggs
- Cut turkey sausage into bite-sized slices. Cook over medium heat until well done (about 4-5 minutes). Remove sausage and set aside.
- Using the same skillet. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and add shredded hashbrowns. Use salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until hashbrowns are almost done. Add spinach to hash browns and add remaining tablespoon of olive oil, Mix thoroughly. Cook for several minutes or until spinach started to wilt.
- Place cooked turkey sausage into skillet. Create 4 holes or wells in skillet mixture. Crack eggs and place one egg into each well.
- Continue to cook for about 3-4 minutes (whites should be set).