Cool down with delicious Mint Pineapple Cream Popsicles.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 5h
- Total Time: 5h 10m
- Serves: 10
- Yield: 10 3 oz popsicles
- 3 c Pineapple
- 1/4 c Mint Leaves
- 1 c Coconut Milk
- 1/2 c Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Place pineapple and mint leaves in blender and mix until smooth. Transfer to bowl and set aside.
- Pour coconut milk into large bowl then add yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Pour mint pineapple mix into popsicle molds (about 1/3 of the mold). Tap a few times to remove bubbles and mix to spread evenly.
- Pour cream mixture on top of mint pine apple mix( also taking about 1/3 of the mold).
- Top popsicle mold with remaining mint pineapple mix. Leave space at the time to allow popsicles to freeze properly.
- Place in freezer. After 2 hours remove from freezer and place popsicle sticks. Stick back in freezer for at least another 3 hours
- Feel free to change the way you mold the popsicle. You can do half of the mold with mint pineapple and the other half of cream.
- To remove popsicle from mold place mold over warm water for 20-30 seconds.