Easy peasy one pan meal for Lemon Lemon Kale Pasta that can be ready in just 30 minutes!
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 30m
- Category: Dinner
- 1/2 pound pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups kale
- 1 lemon, zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese or Romano Cheese
- Prepare by de-stemming kale and cutting into bit sized pieces. Set aside. Zest 1 lemon, and use the same lemon to extract lemon juice. Set both aside.
- Boil 1/2 pound of pasta noodle according to instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Use the same pan and pour olive oil, garlic. Saute for up to 30 seconds.
- Add chopped kale to pan and red pepper flakes. Cook for 1-2 minutes while stirring to evenly cook kale
- Then add lemon zest, lemon juice, and drained pasta noodle. Combine until well mixed.