Never eat dry oatmeal again. Make the creamiest oatmeal ever made with siggi’s yogurt and topped with fresh berries for a lovely breakfast
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 7m
- Total Time: 13m
- Serves: 2
- 1 c old fashion oats
- 2 1/2 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 c vanilla siggis yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 c blueberries, strawberries, blackberries
- In a medium saucepan boil milk. Add oats and bring back to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 5-7 minutes until oatmeal is done
- Take pan off stove. Add yogurt, vanilla extract, honey.
- Top with fresh berries and any other topping like cinnamon and almond flakes.